IBS Store Manager
401K / Retirement plan
NAPA Auto Parts is now hiring an IBS Store Manager in Louisville.
Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, great benefits including 401(k) and a parts discount!
What we need from you:
• Create a superior customer service experience to achieve maximum market penetration, drive store growth, increase sales and profitability.
• Provide daily leadership while creating and sustaining a culture of employee engagement.
• Be energetic and have a general knowledge of automotive parts along with a strong desire to grow that knowledge.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience with inventory protection, asset management, and cataloging.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and using internet for parts research and sourcing.
• Passion for customer service and retention.
• Demonstrated leadership in the automotive after-market service industry, preferably an automotive parts department, dealership, or retail establishment.
• Manage a NAPA IBS store to generate sales and increased ROI, improved market penetration.
• Provide outstanding customer service with our partner and customer.
• Responsible for inventory protection, asset management, and operational issues.
• Ensure overall cleanliness of the store, stock room and outside areas.
• Ensure proper maintenance and protection of company store facilities, equipment, inventory and all physical assets of the company.
• Fully support and implement all IBS NAPA programs, whether they are operational or marketing based.
• Monitor store sales performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and year to date basis.
• Identify problems and solve them effectively.
• Develop good customer relations and maintain a high level of service to the customer.
• Assure that merchandise is received in a timely, accurate manner and that it is put away in the stockroom in an appropriate manner.
• Work closely with the District office (or District Manager) to maintain procurement card controls.
• Build relationships, and negotiate, with non-NAPA vendors on pricing, inventory, and service.
• Possess analytical problem-solving skills.
• Ability to operate a point-of-sale system and cataloging.
• Ability to learn and use customer fleet management software.
Interested applicants apply online. Click "Apply now" for more information.
Genuine Parts Company is an EOE M/F/V/H