District Operations Manager
401K / Retirement plan
NAPA Auto Parts is now hiring a District Operations Manager in Louisville.
Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, great benefits including 401(k) and a parts discount!
What we need from you:
• Create a superior customer service experience to achieve maximum market penetration, drive store growth, increase sales and profitability.
• Provide daily leadership while creating and sustaining a culture of employee engagement.
• Be energetic and have a general knowledge of automotive parts along with a strong desire to grow that knowledge.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 4-year business related degree preferred or equivalent business experience.
• 2-5 years NAPA store operations experience.
• P & L analysis experience.
• Sales driven and customer focused.
• Strong sense of urgency.
• Unquestioned values, judgment, and integrity.
• Work with DC management to help analyze and manage operating expenses.
• Achieve district financial objectives and quotas.
• Manage district inventory and other physical assets for greatest return.
• Manage delivery fleet.
• Oversee store P-cards and fuel cards and reconcile accounts.
• Coordinate class returns and MIC orders with DC management.
• Drive the processes to resolve bad check and A/R for the district.
• Process special accounting for IBS operations.
• Lead the store implementation of asset protection and safety programs.
• Monitor and maintain accuracy of the fixed asset listing.
• Review and interpret district financial and operating information with the DC management team, keeping management apprised of issues, progress and results.
• Provide accurate and timely financial projections for the district.
• Develop the district expense reserve accounts, and review and adjust as need with input from district management.
• Develop and prepare ad-hoc financial/business reports.
• Assure payables are correctly applied and coded.
• Manage the store inventory paperwork process, through the DC and PWR teams to ensure accuracy.
• Manage physical inventory process in stores.
• Provide the DC management team with inventory write-off requirements.
• Monitor gross profit and work with pricing to identify margin opportunities.
• Manage head count and payroll budgets.
• Oversee and negotiate store service contracts that are not managed by the DC.
• Provide DC information needed for the store service contract negotiations.
• Provide operational guidance and support to store managers.
• Plan and schedule store employee training.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and leverage electronic communications.
• Ability to use company standard software effectively.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Interested applicants apply online. Click "Apply now" for more information.
Genuine Parts Company is an EOE M/F/V/H