Customer Service Associate
401K / Retirement plan
NAPA Auto Parts is now hiring a Customer Service Associate.
Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, great benefits including 401(k) and a parts discount!
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
• 2+ years of general office/clerical experience.
• 1 year of bookkeeping experience.
•JD Edwards / PeopleSoft (AP/GL/Sales Order Entry/Customer Service Modules) experience is a plus.
• Document management systems experience is a plus.
• Must know PC's / Outlook, Microsoft Excel (basic formulas and workbook set up) and Word.
• Provide exceptional customer service by answering phones promptly, answering jobber questions, and empathizing with customer complaints while working toward a resolution.
• Assist store with tracking/ordering of parts from DC or Vendor.
• Perform daily accounting tasks such as check deposit and process daily store transactions cash, checks, cc and charge and report to HQ.
• Distribute monthly AR statements to stores.
• Track and manager store payments and discount reporting.
• Update stores of past due balances and negotiate payment arrangements.
• Generate weekly/monthly reports to update management teams.
• Retrieve and distribute mail. Perform filing as needed.
• Work vendor rebate program. Issue credit, set up new customer accounts, and request necessary information to correct errors.
• Create and/or key warehouse journal entries.
• Process miscellaneous credit/billings.
• Track and/or pay expense and inventory invoices.
• Review monthly general ledger credits/billings sent by HQ.
• Work alongside Sales department in promotions and rebate programs.
To send us your resume via e-mail, click "Apply now" for our email address.
Genuine Parts Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H.