Associate District Manager
Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan
NAPA Auto Parts is now hiring an Associate District Manager in Louisville. There will be 25-50% local and regional travel required for this position.
Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, great benefits including 401(k) and a parts discount!
What we need from you:
• Create a superior customer service experience to achieve maximum market penetration, drive store growth, increase sales and profitability.
• Provide daily leadership while creating and sustaining a culture of employee engagement.
• Be energetic and have a general knowledge of automotive parts along with a strong desire to grow that knowledge.
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance preferred or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a multi-unit or big box retail management environment.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience.
• Strong business acumen with an understanding of managing multi-unit or big box retail/wholesale business units.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
• Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
• Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance for direction.
• Flexible, able to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong detail-orientation is critical to success.
• Highly analytical.
• Willingness to relocate at the completion of training is mandatory.
• Attend required company meetings.
• Attend and lead IBS customer business review meetings.
• Attend all development program-training classes.
• Complete all training activities and projects within deadlines.
• Learn about IBS site operations.
• Assist the District Manager with the operation of the IBS sites and complete duties in the event of DM absence.
• Enforce all IBS policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service is provided and to maximize the P&L performance of the location.
• Analyze IBS customer operating reports and make recommendations for improvement.
• Learn the executables on all IBS specific management tools to include but not limited to STARS.
• Learn Non-NAPA vendor management.
• Learn the IBS customer prospecting process.
• Learn the IBS RFP process.
• Learn the IBS agreement negotiation process.
• Learn the 3rd party integration process.
• Good listening skills.
• Ability to work in a fast past, ever-changing environment and multi-task effectively.
• Strong time management and organizational skills are a must, with the ability to meet strict time lines.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Interested applicants apply online. Click "Apply now" for more information.
Genuine Parts Company is an EOE M/F/V/H